Terms & Conditions
Adventure Climb Rescue (ACR) Terms and Conditions
BY PURCHASING FROM Adventure Climb Rescue YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS.
1. Prices and Payments
1.1 Unless you have a confirmed credit agreement with Adventure Climb Rescue, payment is required in full before items are despatched.
1.2 All prices displayed in both ACR's printed and online publications are subject to VAT where applicable.
1.3 Prices are correct at time of issue and are subject to change without prior notice.
1.4 The price charged to the Purchaser will be the prevailing price at the time of ordering.
1.5 We accept payment by Bank Transfer and all major debit and credit cards.
1.6 We do not operate an open cart service - if you wish to purchase please email us at email@example.com or telehone the office on 0844 693 1581, or 01484 970321
2.1 All orders for in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days. Orders for non stock items will require a lead time that will be confirmed before payment is taken.
2.2 Shipping prices will be confirmed and correct at the date and point of purchase.
2.3 All deliveries will be made by couriers or Royal Mail, delivery will be attempted according to the terms and conditions of the courier. Any subsequent delivery attempts or refusal is the responsibility of the customer and as such all charges incurred by us will be passed on to the customer.
3. Product Inspection
3.1 Please remember that when the order arrives it is your responsibility to ensure that the product has not been damaged in transit by the carrier company. Inspect the box for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, the unit becomes your property.
3.2 If the damage is severe enough to render the product inoperable or unusable, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: DAMAGED ITEM in the subject line. Concealed damage is almost impossible to prove if no notation was made at the time of delivery. However, if you discover internal (non-visible) damage please contact us within three (3) business days for instructions. We will work with you and the carrier to resolve the issue to the best of our ability.
4. Returns & Exchanges
In order to ensure our customers receive the best level of service, we offer a comprehensive returns policy in the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please note that the returns procedure must be followed, and failure to do so may result in us being unable to exchange goods or provide refunds. Also please be aware that we cannot be held responsible and provide refunds/exchanges on stock affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods being stored in climatic conditions such as extremes of temperature that can affect some items.
4.1 Should you wish to return an item for any reason, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.
4.2 If you are outside the UK please contact us before returning any items.
4.3 We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
4.4 You'll need to package the item securely and include:
* Your order number.
* The returns authorisation number (provided by our customer service team)
* Whether a replacement or refund is needed.
* The reason why you are returning the item.
* Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. We operate a 25% re-stocking fee.
5. Force Majeure
5.1 ACR reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the goods ordered by the Purchaser (without liability to the Purchaser) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ACR including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 180 days, the Purchaser shall be entitled to give notice in writing to ACR to terminate the Contract.
6. Product Information
6.1 Whilst ACR has made every effort to ensure that details and information given in both our printed and online publications are accurate at the time of issue ACR gives no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Full technical specifications are not necessarily included and furthermore, ACR's policy is one of continuous improvement and the right is reserved to alter details and information at any time as the need arises.
6.2 Accordingly, the Purchaser should check any details and information they wish to rely on with ACR at the time of purchase. ACR accepts no liability in respect of any errors or omissions herein contained or for any loss or damage, malfunction or consequential loss arising from reliance upon our publications.
7. ACR Disclaimer
7.1 Any products shown in both our printed or online publications do not represent endorsement by ACR of any other products, services or organisations.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'ACR' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. ACR is a trading name of HHE Sourcing Ltd. whose registered office is Lawrence House, James Nicolson Link, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4WG Registered in England Registered No. 7555365. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.